I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The personal data controller is Meble VOX spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Czerwonak (62-004), at ul. Gdyńska 143, entered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS (National Court Register Number): 0000560558, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7820021192, REGON (National Official Business Register Number): 631035843.
2. The controller has appointed Ms Mariola Więckowska as the Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted regarding any matters related to data protection by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com or writing to the postal address of the controller indicated in the paragraph above.
3.The personal data are processed according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
4.The data collected by Meble VOX are:
- processed lawfully,
- collected for specified and lawful purposes and are not processed further in a way incompatible with these purposes,
- correct and adequate to the purposes for which they are processed,
- kept for a period no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
II. Scope of collected data
The personal data are required to provide top-quality services and keep developing them, which is why Meble VOX makes every effort to protect the data accordingly, including processing them only based on a suitable legal basis. The scope of the collected data depends strictly on the type of the provided service, i.e.:
TYPE OF SERVICE
CATEGORIES OF DATA
User account Registration
Online shopping by registered users
Online shopping without registration
Make an appointment with our consultant
For the Architect – Download 3D objects
Find a store
III. Purposes and legal basis for data processing
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
1. registration of an account at the vox.pl website and verification of the User’s identity in connection with safe logging – based on the User’s acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the website (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
2. performing actions upon request of the User before the conclusion of the contract and implementation of the concludedsale and purchase agreement, including payment processing, delivery and providing information about order status (in the form of SMS and/or e-mail messages) and handling complaints – based on acceptance of the terms and conditions of the vox.pl website (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
3. making online purchases without User account registration, including making online payments, sending information about the order status (in the form of an SMS and/or e-mail), delivering the order and handling complaints – based on the acceptance of the terms and conditions of the vox.pl website (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
4. fulfilment of the legal obligations of Meble VOX connected with accounting and taxes and for archiving purposes (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
5. sending marketing contents using the communication channel for which the User has given their voluntary consent, i.e., sending an e-mail to the indicated e-mail address and/or phone notifications (SMS/MMS), to present commercial proposals and send customised information about the products and services of the VOX Group – based on the legitimate interest of the controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
6. communicating with the User and answering their messages submitted using the contact form available at the vox.pl website – based on a legitimate interest of the controller, i.e., building and developing customer relations (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
7. communicating with the User using the online chat application available at the vox.pl website and other instant messengers, including via social media – based on a legitimate interest of the controller, i.e., building and developing customer relations (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
8. making an appointment with the consultant at a store selected by the User – based on the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the vox.pl website (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
9. offering additional functions of the website, including the option to create designs and visualise the interiors using the VOXBOX tool – based on the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the vox.pl website (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
10. providing information about the locations of furniture stores of the VOX Group in the immediate vicinity of the User’s location – based on a legitimate interest of the controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) and voluntary consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
11. reaffirming relations with the User by publishing the photos of the Users’ interiors on the vox.pl website and in social media – based on a consent granted for the publication of the photos (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
12. adapting and developing the functions of the website, including its structure and contents, to the needs of the Users, creating aggregated statistics and maintaining the security and quality of the services provided by the website – based on a legitimate interest of the controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
13. seeking or securing claims, which is a legitimate interest of the controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
IV. Data processing period
1. The personal data will be processed for as long as the person remains a registered User of the vox.pl website, and after that period – for the time required to comply with the law or exercise or defend against potential claims.
2.The personal data collected for the purpose of performing the sale and purchase agreement will be processed for 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the purchase was made.
3. The personal data of the persons who made online purchases without registering an account but failed to confirm their orders will be erased 72 hours after the date on which the order form available at vox.pl was filled out.
4.The personal data of the persons using the contact form available at the vox.pl website will be processed for 1 year from the end of the calendar year in which the contact was made.
5. Data acquired during communication with the User via the online chat application and other tools will be processed until the User objects to their processing.
6. The data collected to send marketing contents will be processed until the User objects to their processing or until they withdraw the consent for the selected communication channel for which they gave their consent.
7. Data collected to adapt and develop the functions of the vox.pl website and concerning geolocation will be processed until the User objects or until they become outdated.
8. If the processing is done based on the User’s consent, the data will be processed until the fulfilment of the purpose for which they were collected or until the consent is withdrawn, whichever is sooner
V. Information about data processing
1. Depending on the purpose of processing, the data may be disclosed to:
- trusted parties belonging to Meble VOX,
- representatives of furniture stores cooperating with Meble VOX, carrying on business under that brand,
- subcontractors, including, in particular, parties supplying and operating selected systems and IT solutions (including hosting, development and support of IT systems and websites),
- parties providing accounting and fiscal services,
- parties providing courier and postal services,
- debt enforcement companies and law firms.
2. The personal data processed by Meble VOX may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), i.e.,
- to the USA, regarding the data published on social media, collected for the purpose of geolocation and adaptation and development of the functions of the vox.pl website – the personal data will be provided only to parties that comply with the principles defined by the U.S. Department of Commerce under the EU-USA Privacy Shield Framework, ensuring a level of personal data protection corresponding to the provisions applicable in the European Union,
- to Belarus regarding the support for the SAP system used for enterprise resource planning regarding the sales figures – based on the standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commission in accordance with the examination procedure.
3. Regardless of the purposes of processing, providing the data is voluntary, but failure to provide them to us may prevent the conclusion of the contract, use of specific services provided by the website and its functions or receipt of marketing contents, as the case may be.
4.The personal data are not processed using automated decision-making, including profiling.
VI. Rights of the data subjects
1. Every User whose personal data are processed by Meble VOX has the right to:
- access their personal data,
- rectify their data,
- erasure of their data,
- restriction of processing of their data,
- data portability,
- object to processing done based on a legitimate interest of the controller,
- withdraw their consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of any processing done based on the consent before its withdrawal.
2. The User of the vox.pl website also has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if they find that the processing violates the General Data Protection Regulation.
1. These principles concern the sending of the Newsletter, i.e., the sending of messages with information about the offering (including special offers) of the online store available in the vox.pl domain or stores operated by the VOX company or related entities to the e-mail address and/or phone number (hereinafter referred to as the „“Newsletter””).
2. To receive the Newsletter, it is necessary to have access to the Internet and also have an e-mail address, mobile phone or another device, but it is not required to fulfil any special technical requirements other than having a commonly used operating system and web browser.
3. The User may give their consent to receive the Newsletter by:
- making their e-mail address available directly on the vox.pl homepage,
- ticking a suitable declaration of consent at the time of User account registration at the vox.pl website, filling out a form in the For Architects and Make an Appointment sections orduringonline shopping without registering a User account.
4. The User must not deliver any unlawful content, including providing the data of other persons without their consent.
5. The individual Newsletter messages are works within the meaning of the copyright law, and they are under protection according to the law.
Any copying, modifying and use contrary to the intended use or without the consent of Meble VOX may be a breach of the law.
6. The User may cancel the subscription for the Newsletter at any time by: using the functions available in the User profile (unchecking the box with the consent for sending marketing content)
- using the unsubscribe link included in every marketing message sent.
7. Meble VOX may suspend or terminate the sending of the Newsletter after prior notice to the Users using the e-mail addresses they provided.
8.Meble VOX has the right to delete incorrect or non-existent e-mail addresses specified by the User.
1. The data controller, i.e., Meble VOX, automatically collects the information included in the cookies, i.e., small text information, such as, for instance, date of the connection with the server and the IP address of the device, kept on the terminal devices (e.g., computer, tablet or smartphone) of the persons using the vox.pl website.
2. In addition to cookies, th website uses similar technologies designed to analyse the traffic on the pages of the vox.pl website.
- adapt the contents of the website to the individual preferences and needs of the User,
- create statistics used to improve the functionality, structure and content of the website,
- ensuring the security of services provided by electronic means, including maintaining the session after logging and identification of the user during the next session.
4. Meble VOX uses two types of cookies:
- session cookies, which remain in the memory of the User’s browser until they leave the vox.pl website – these cookies are required for the correct functioning of the selected applications and correct display of website contents,
- 30-day cookies, used to make the website more attractive to the User.
5. Cookies do not include information about the contact details of the Users.
6.Website Users manage the cookie settings by themselves, whereas the default setting is to save all cookies.
7.The web browser can be configured in a manner that prevents storage of cookies on the terminal device.
8.Users may change the settings concerning the cookies at any time by following the instructions for the particular software (web browser).
9.Meble VOX informs that if the cookies are restricted or disabled, this may adversely affect specific functions of the website.
10.Cookies saved on the terminal device of the website User may be used by the trusted parties cooperating with Meble VOX, i.e., providers of multimedia applications.
11. Specific information about data collection using cookies can be found in the Help section of the User’s software (web browser).