KERRAFRONT. CLADDING FOR YEARS
Kerrafront is a modern facade cladding, which, once installed, does not require any maintenance during use. Other materials, such as wood, must be painted on a regular basis, which requires time and money. Thanks to the innovative Kerracore technology used, Kerrafront is extremely durable and resistant to changing weather conditions. It does not fade and does not deform due to sunlight and temperature.
Kerrafront cladding guarantees savings – it protects the interior of the building and prevents its heat loss. It also provides good air circulation, thus preventing the formation of mould and fungus.
The large Kerrafront boards surface, their low weight and built-in clasps make the cladding assembly fast and easy. Kerrafront is 100% waterproof, and its cut edges do not require any additional protection.
This product has a 10 year warranty.
Versatility and timelessness are the characteristic features of the new Wood Effect collection. The wood patterns used in this collection are available in an interesting range of colours, suited both for traditional décors as well as more modern arrangements.
The Wood Effect collection is available for single panels (FS-201) and fourfold panels (FS-304).
Single panel FS-201
- total width: 219 mm
- utility width: 180 mm
- available lengths: 6 m / 2.95 m (CONNEX)
- quantity in a package: 2 pcs
- quantity m2 in a package: 2.6 m2 / 1.062 m2 (CONNEX)
Fourfold board FS-304
- total width: 372 mm
- usable width: 332 mm
- available lengths: 2.95 m (CONNEX) / 6 m
- quantity in a package: 2 pcs
- quantity m2 in a package: 1.958 m2/(CONNEX)/ 3.984 m2
No painting and maintenance required
Lightweight for easy installation
Ideal cover of the façade insulation
The KERRAFRONT facade cladding is made using the KERRACORE technology. It is a two-layer technology.
- Outer layer (hard PVC):
– resistant to impact and scratches; it is a carrier of colour and embossed, tactile surface texture.
– special modifiers in the Ultra-Therm technology and the so-called “cold pigments” used in the process of dyeing the top layer guarantee the best in the market resistance to high temperatures and colour stability.
- Core (foamed PVC):
– it is characterized by high density and homogeneity, resulting in the product’s dimensional stability and mechanical strength.
The KERRACORE technology provides the product with exceptional resistance to impact and such factors as extreme weather conditions, humidity or bacterial and fungal effect.
KERRAFRONT CONNEX – CONNECTING WITHOUT CONNECTORS
CONNEX is a system which allows for the fast connection of panels without any additional connecting accessories. CONNEX system panels have a length of 2.95 m. At each end, they are equipped with special built-in fastenings, making their assembly quick and easy and requiring no additional accessories.
The connections in the CONNEX system are very aesthetic and almost invisible.
Read the manual before assembling the product. Before you start the work, inspect the purchased goods carefully for manufacturing defects. Please note that the product installed at variance with the instructions shall void the warranty.
FS-211 Starting trim
FS-251 Universal trim U
FS-261 Perforated trim
FS-282 Center joint trim
J-201 Joint cover for FS-201
J-302 Joint cover for FS-302
FS-222 Universal corner
FS-252 Top edge trim
FS-262 Ventilation trim
Mounting screw INOX-UP3.5×35-TX15-A2
J-202 Joint cover for FS-202
J-304 Connector for FS-304
CERTIFICATES/ TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION
- Fire classification FS-201, FS-202
- Fire classification FS-201 WD
- Fire classification FS-301
- Declaration of performance FS-2D-2019 FS-201/FS-202
- Declaration of performance FS-4M-2019 FS-301/FS-302
- Declaration of performance FS-2M-2019 FS-201/FS-202
- Declaration of performance FS-4D-2019 FS-301/FS-302
- Declaration of performance FS-3D-2019 Trims
- Declaration of performance FS-5-2020 FS-304
- Declaration of performance FS-5M-2020 FS-304
- Declaration of performance FS-5O-2020 FS-304
- Declaration of performance FS-5D-2020 FS-304
- Declaration of Performance FS-2O-2021 FS-201 WE
- Technical Data Sheet